With teams facing a new set of challenges as they strive to continue in their day to day operations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, T1V has accelerated the release of several collaboration tools to help our customers and partners.
ThinkHub Scheduling is our newest feature update to ThinkHub, which makes it possible to host ThinkHub sessions remotely - no one needs to launch the session from the physical touchscreen. While this feature has been on our roadmap for some time, the current work from home (WFH) environment has accelerated its release.
Here’s how it works:
1. Schedule a ThinkHub room using your regular scheduling tool (ie, Google Calendar or Outlook)
2. ThinkHub will email a link to join the meeting via AirConnect Access five minutes before the start time of the session
3. Click on the link in the email to enter the ThinkHub session via AirConnect (no need to type in the AirConnect key or passcode)
4. Once you are in the ThinkHub session, use AirConnect to:
- Access the ThinkHub Canvas....you can view, virtually point, or control the Canvas
- Share your device screen to the ThinkHub Canvas. Pro tip: share a window to be able to both access (view the Canvas) AND share device screen content at the same time.
- Send files, URLs, and notes to the Canvas
- Create groups to lead remote brainstorming and working sessions
The experience works the same as if you were in the actual ThinkHub room - just from the convenience of your personal laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
Watch the ThinkHub Scheduling demo video here:
ThinkHub Scheduling is free and available to all ThinkHub customers - contact T1V Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get setup today.
Our team is also standing by for virtual demos - click below to schedule your virtual session today.