How ThinkHub Connect Works
Connecting the moving pieces of the education space.
Education relies on transparency.
In addition to fostering a variety of teaching styles, ThinkHub Connect is designed to enhance the learning environment for instructors and students alike so that everyone is able to learn and grow together, instructor to student, student to student, and group to group.
In Fall 2018, Texas A&M University will open its state of the art Zachry Engineering Education Complex. See ThinkHub Connect in action and hear how T1V’s technology will transform education in ZEEC’s 38 active learning studios and benefit both students and professors on a daily basis.
Watch the full TAMU video here.
- ThinkHub stations mirror ViewHub stations in real time.
- ThinkHub stations aggregate ViewHub station content onto ThinkHub screen.
- Ability to annotate (annotations will be reflected on corresponding ViewHub station in real time).
- Ability to push content to all ViewHub stations.
- Each ViewHub station allows users to wirelessly share device screens to the ViewHub display.
- Supports up to 4 shared device screens at 1080p resolution.
- Supports up to 16 shared device screens at 4K resolution.
- Supports macOS, iOS, Windows, Android and Linux devices.
- Shows real-time feed of content being shared to the ThinkHub station.
- Ability to annotate on ThinkHub station from anywhere in the room.
- Ability to select ViewHub feed to display in full-screen mode on ThinkHub station.
- Integrated Room Controls (audio, lighting, TH and VH station power).