This Week at T1V look to ThinkHub to power your hybrid teams.
Productivity, flexibility, and connectivity. These are the three major needs to create an optimal hybrid workplace environment. With all of the tech-noise coming at you and your organization — ThinkHub is the standout, all-in-one solution to drive your hybrid teams.
Learn more about ThinkHub for hybrid work, catch up on the blog, and check out some of our upcoming learning opportunities.
Happy Collaborating! 🧡
Check out the many ways ThinkHub collaboration software powers these three hybrid workplace environment necessities:
- Consolidate all visual project assets onto a single digital Canvas: file-based + web-based content, wireless devices, and more…
- Collaborate on Google Workspace and/or O365 documents in real-time from the ThinkHub Canvas
- Create deadline sensitive timelines and to-do lists
- Work asynchronously or synchronously from ThinkHub no matter where you are
- Save ThinkHub Canvases containing prep work to open and work through at your next meeting
- Create a ThinkHub Cloud Canvas from your remote workspace, send to a ThinkHub Room for your office colleagues to collaborate on
- ThinkHub supports your video conferencing platform of choice - choose from Zoom, Webex, MS Teams, Google Meet, and BlueJeans
- Create real-time dashboards to visualize and communicate KPIs and keep everyone on the same page
- Join a ThinkHub Canvas from anywhere in the world with the T1V app for wireless devices
The Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - Thursday, October 20, 2022
Crowne Plaza DIA Convention Center | Booth #615
15500 E 40th Ave
Denver, CO 80239
*Cost of Admission is FREE if you register before Oct 14